- Sri Arunodayam is a Registered Charitable Trust recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu (under the Juvenile Justice Act by the Department of Social Defense).
- All donations are tax exempted (12 AA and 80 G) by the Income Tax Department under the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010, Sri Arunodayam is authorized to receive overseas donations.
Wondering what to donate towards? Visit our sponsor page where you can donate online to single or multiple projects. Please note, this is for domestic online payment only.
To donate from a country other than India, please follow the instructions provided under “International Wire” further down this page.
Your security is important to us, so we use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure donation.
Donate by Check, Demand Draft, or Money Order
Make checks payable to: Sri Arunodayam Charitable Trust
Mail the check to: Sri Arunodayam Charitable Trust, Plot No. 45, Sivananda Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai 600 099, Tamil Nadu, India.
In your mail/memo please name the project you are funding.
Donate by Wire Transfer
To make a donation via bank transfer, use the information below.
Please ensure that you provide (1) your full name, (2) your complete address, and (3) your contact number in the “Narration” field.
Ordinarily, such information is not passed on to us unless you specifically enter it in the Narration field. We therefore request you to please comply, so that we can track your transaction and process an official receipt to the address that you provide. Thank you for your cooperation.
Foreign Remittance Account (Under FCRA)
(Foreign Contributions Only)
|Beneficiary Name||Sri Arunodayam Charitable Trust|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||New Delhi Main Branch, No.11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001|
Donate through GlobalGiving
Sri Arunodayam is a vetted GlobalGiving Partner. You can donate through our GlobalGiving page. Click on the ad below
While you are free to make a donation any day in the week through GlobalGiving, we have a small request to make.
Please try and make your donations on a Tuesday (#GivingTuesday) because:
- Your donation would be free of transaction costs
- It could help us win a huge Bonus Prize from GlobalGiving
- It will be matched at 100% by GlobalGiving, on the fourth month!
That is a LOT of impact from just ONE donation!
So, do keep this in mind when donating.
As always, we are grateful for all the support you extend to us through GlobalGiving..